Over the past couple of months we have intensively worked on further developing the Purple Publishing Suite. We have not only advanced our product development but also our documentation.
- Bug fixes
- Increased the performance and stability of the Purple apps
- Introduced an automated import for Adobe DPS Folio editions
Purple Apps and Purple Composer Release (Version 177)
- External links open in a new in-app WebView without leaving the app.
- Advanced gesture control: swipe gestures can be assigned to actions (analog to taps).
- Content fit strategies (single page portrait, double page landscape) can be set for each page. Apps may now include mixed issues (with PDF, eMagazine, etc.).
- Composer Connect allows for a direct device connection in order to test the preview app and its content without uploading it into the Purple Composer.
- Multiple actions for events: for example, the function of scene change that triggers a pop-up in this new scene.
- Jump to Element at each alignment in addition to Jump to Scene & Page.
- Push Deep Linking.
- New actions for scene change: scenes can now be easily changed and played in rotation.
- Video performance can now be controlled (enable full screen at start, shrink at end, etc.).
- Scrollbars can be hidden.
- Pagination within a page: horizontal and vertical pagination can be enabled.
- Simplified access to app creation through the optimisation of the onboarding process and revised default settings.
- Apps and test apps created in the Purple Manager can now be installed on devices simply by using QR codes.
- Add teams and “private spaces” (formerly: Account). Apps and publications can be shifted and moved around between teams.